Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Jay's 2nd Birthday

A construction themed party was in order for JJ who is obsessed with all things tractor.
Seriously, he knows every type of tractor and will correct you if you name one wrong.
His wonderful grandparents made the 22 hours drive in for the occasion and we spent the day playing hard as a family.
The day started with pancakes at IHOP (JJ's favorite) followed by making Olaf at Build-A-Bear. 
I decked out the house with special decorations and tried my hand at birthday cake making (it didn't turn out half bad, if I do say so myself).
JJ loved shoving his little sweet toothed mouth with cake and being showered with attention all day.
We sure love you Jay Wheeler! It was an extra special day celebrating an extra special boy. 
I just know 2 is going to be a terrific year!

No comments:

Post a Comment