Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Sunday

We had a quiet Easter this year. I was out late the night before traveling home from a business trip, so we spent much of the day resting. The mister did homework while I had my nose buried deep in a book (The Fault In Stars--so good people!) I did however, muster up the energy to attempt cooking a ham. I have to say, it didn't turn out half bad! Plus, we now have leftovers for days--que ham and cheese quiche, ham and egg sandwiches, cobb salad, etc. 

My mom spoiled us absolutely rotten with a glorious pair of Easter baskets. We were giddy about those things for hours. They were piled with all of our favorite treats and other surprises. She is an angel, that woman.

But most importantly, we spent the day reflecting on our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that he suffered all things to give me the chance to live. His sacrifice makes me whole. 

#because of him

No comments:

Post a Comment