Monday, March 26, 2018

Ida-Home

One time we moved to Idaho.
I basically forgot to tell everyone about it because I have a wild toddler and just popped out a baby.
Oops! 
Better late than never, right?
We adored Chattanooga. Really, it will always be a very special place for our family. But Justin quickly realized that his job there was not what he was anticipating. So as much as we loved the place and the people, we knew a change was inevitable. Plus we really missed the midwest a lot more than we thought we would. 
Miraculously, a job offer come up from a supervisor Justin worked with during his internship and had to move fast to make all the pieces come together.
Our house in Chattanooga sold like magic. We had a generous relocation stipend to help us move. Justin gets to work with old friends. We found a new house that we LOOOOOVE. And most importantly, there is a Sodalicious 5 minuets from my house. Priorities, amiright?
It has been a whirlwind, but a much needed change.
So excuse me while I go get a box or two unpacked while my babies sleep and the house is quiet. 
AKA pretend to unpack while I watch Sister Wives and eat all JJ's leftover Cadbury Mini Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment