Friday, December 24, 2010

Confession...

I have a confession to make...
I am obsessed with blog stalking.  Food blogs, crafting blogs, wedding blogs, blogs of my friends & family.
You name it and I've probably stalked it.
Now that the cat is out of the bag, I might as well explain a little about who I am and why I have decided to jump aboard the blogging bandwagon.
First things first, my name is Lindsay.  Lindsay Rae Nelson to be precise.
I recently entered a new decade of my life, the terrific twenties.  Everyone says this will be the best decade of my life. Right now, I have a mere 2 months of experience under my belt, but I already know this is a fair bit of wisdom.
Currently I am amidst my sophomore year at Brigham Young University studying (at the moment) nutritional science. Ideally, that will lead me to either nursing school or PA school at some point in the future.
So, Brigham Young University you ask...
Yes, I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Yes, I did convert about a year a half ago.
Yes, I love that decision with every fiber of my being.
And yes, I would love to share my story.  All you have to do is ask.
Besides being a full time student, I'm also pursuing my lifelong goal of becoming a domestic goddess.
I'll tell you right now, a large bit of this blog will be dedicated to logging my experience with that.
For any of you unfamiliar with that title, a domestic goddess is one who has mastered the arts of sewing, cooking, baking, cleaning, crafting, and child rearing.  While I am FAR from a master at any of those things, I have to admit that a majority of my life is consumed by such activities.
I love trying new recipes.
But I love baking the very most.
I have been a nanny for past 5 and a half years.
My Christmas present this year is a spanking new viking sewing machine (shhh!!! don't tell me mother that I know).
I have been dying the past month with a broken thumb/cast because I am unable to do the dishes. Or really most cleaning for that matter.
And I handmade 80% of my Christmas gifts this year.
Yeah...that's basically me.
In a nutshell.
This blog is dedicated to the adventures of life.  Of my life.
Thanks for tagging along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment