Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Friday of Summer

It all started with an early morning Starbucks run
(tall vanilla rooibus tea with a splash of skim and 2 honey packets, please!)
and a visit to grandmother's house.
I always seem to inherit something lovely, 
whenever I go there.
Today, it was a couple of silk scarves 




Then I crafted my brains out
because I basically realized that I won't be able to craft for the next 4 months!
Which now seems like a travesty
but I'm sure I'll maybe, just possibly be able to potentially find some other sort of things to fill my time.
I mean...JERUSALEM, hello?
Making a large stack of thank you cards was my most time consuming project
as I just know 
I will be having a whole lot to say thank you for in the coming months.

Scarves.jpg

Sister and Ry were coming over for a late dinner and dessert,
so I had to pass the rest of the time until their arrival.
Some Dr. Phil and a large Diet Cherry Limeade seemed to do the trick.
I'm telling ya,
happy hour at Sonic is a blissful time of day.
And they even have the good crunchy ice, you know what I'm talking about.
Only I wish they didn't use Styrofoam cups.
And that they would equalize their fruit distribution.  
3 limes and 1 cherry?
I mean, come on.  At least make it 50/50!
But that's beside the point...
after much waiting they finally arrived!
And much to my delight
they brought all the fixins for 
s'mores.
Yum Yum Yum.

100_4293.jpg

Basically everyone in the whole world knows that the only way to make a s'more is with a
Reese's.
Duh.

Plus, I still didn't even pack. 
And I leave for Utah in approximately 33 hours.
Ooops.
To the max.

Oh Happy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment