Friday, June 29, 2012

A Wednesday. A Road trip.

Summertime is synonymous with spontaneity in my book.
And being spontaneous means it is perfectly alright
to plan a last second trip,
to a town you never been,
right in the middle of a school week.
Yes folks, I have finally experienced Logan, Utah.
Home of the USU Aggies, 2 Walmarts, and one of my favorite ex-roomies.
The best thing about Logan, is the temple.
It is high up on a hill, which means you can see it from nearly anywhere in town.
It's old, and brick, and beautiful.
We ate shaved ice,
talked until all hours of the night
cruised Main Street,
and wandered the USU campus.
Since my spontaneous bone was already burning,
the next day we decided, on a whim, to drive down to Salt Lake.
We got incredibly/pathetically lost in a parking garage,
window shopped in the suave new City Creek,
were utterly enchanted by Temple Square,
and talked some more.
Hopefully this little dose of fun has helped me get all my adventure cravings out for a week or so.
I do have my first O-Chem test this week you know!
Wish me luck!
Happy Spontaneity!  Oh Happy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment