Thursday, August 16, 2012

Planning and Cake. Lots and lots of cake.

After a full week at home
and 6 venue tours, 2 caterer tastings, 3 cake tastings, 3 photographers emailed, a florist selected, a honeymoon booked, a doctors appointment, and countless other odds and ends...
and I think it is safe to say that we are neck deep into this wedding planning business.
It is nice to be off of school and have all the time in the world for this.
Every minuet of the day the cogs and wheels in my brain are turning
as I plan things out and create this image in my head of how I want our special day go .
We are getting so close to making REAL decisions.
But mostly we have loved getting to spend so much time together surrounded by family and friends without the distractions of school and work and studies and real life
as we plan the happiest day of our lives.
It can be stressful and overwhelming when you look at that mile long to-do list.
And I'll admit that I have shed quite a number of tears over the process already.
But at the end of the day you remember the most important thing and the reason for doing all of this.
In just 126 days I will be sealed to my best friend for all time and eternity.
We will be together forever and ever and ever.
And that is true happiness.
Oh and...the free cake doesn't hurt either.
Hehehe....

Happy Cake and Love!  Oh Happy Life!

1 comment:

  1. Which cake was your favorite? And congratulations again on your engagement. :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete