Thursday, April 18, 2013

Here we go...

New hair (think an entire foot chopped right off).
New job (yes, this gal is officially a full-time WORKING woman).
Final semester of college nearly under my belt.

As I am starting a whole new chapter of life, I figured it is high time I set some goals.
So my friends, here is my 
22 before 23.

1. Graduate 
2. Read the entire Book of Mormon
3. Attend the temple 8 times
(1,2,3)
4. Run a 5K, a 10K, and a half maraton
5. Join a Meals on Wheels volunteer route
6. Make an album of our wedding photos 
7. Officially finish changing my maiden name to my married name
8. Read 10 books for fun/enlightenment
(Crossed, Reached, A Heart Like His, The Magician's Nephew, Heaven is Here, The Horse and His Boy)
9. Travel somewhere I haven't ever been
10. Begin application for graduate school
11. Sew a quilt
12. Ride front runner down to Salt Lake for an adventure
13. Host a waffle party
14. Buy a really fierce pair of black skinnies
15. Save 10% every month
16. Make homemade salsa
17. Create an inspiring office space/cubicle (including a plant)
18. Get a library card (so I can accomplish number 8)
19. Finish beautifying our bedroom
20. Make a new friend
21. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily
22. Show my husband that I love him every single day

No comments:

Post a Comment