Monday, May 23, 2011

Happiness Is...

Happiness is...

A spanking new bottle of Robin's Egg Blue Nail polish.
A summertime staple.

Flights booked to California.
For (almost) a whole week at the end of July.
Just to spend some time with one of my dearest friends,
Miss Taylor Ann Veater,
before I head off to Jerusalem.
I can't wait to soak up every moment together... 
beaching, shopping, dining, ranching, touring Coarsegold, staying up way to late, 
and enough girl talk to last us for 4 months.



Not doing laundry since you've been home, but still managing to pull together something classy.
Thrift store old man's belt.
Ash colored business dress.
Pink sweater with a loud cluster of flowers.
(This is probably the only pink item in my closet, but I fell in love with it on the rack...)  
Leather pointy toe flats.

The season premier of the Bachelorette...TONIGHT!
Shh...it's my guilty pleasure!
Monday's just got that much better...

Oh Happy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment