Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yin Yang


Ever been?  
If not, find an excuse to go.
And soon!
Seriously boys, go sweep a pretty girl off her feet and take her!
She will love you forever, probably.
Mother and I had a girl's date tonight after I got off work.
The food was divine!
But like usual, dessert was hands down my favorite part of the evening.
Only one tiny problem...  
I was completely conflicted!
You see, I love dark chocolate. 
And I love white chocolate.
(Not so much the milk chocolate...)
See the dilema?
How could I ever be expected to decide between the two??!!


 But don't worry.
They make it easy for you.
I was relieved to look over the dessert menu and see this little masterpiece...
The Yin & Yang.
Half dark chocolate. Half white chocolate.
Accompanied by cheesecake, rice crispy treats, strawberries, bananas, pound cake, 
and fancy marshmallows.
You better believe we licked that fondue pot clean!
Brilliance. Perfection.

Happy Fondue!  Oh Happy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment