Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games and Hired

For a scary second there I thought I was getting too old for midnight movie premiers.
False alarm.
They are just as great as ever.
Chocolate covered pretzels, good friends, and a killer movie.
(haha...killer movie. get it? Hunger Games? but really, just go see it!  it was the best bookgonemovie depiction I have ever ever seen)

In other news, 
yesterday was mother's birthday!
I was bummed to miss the birthday celebration back home,
but lucky for me that lady just retired and was able to come out to Provo for a day trip last weekend.
Happy Birthday Mama!
I sure love you!

AND....
drum roll please.
I GOT HIRED!
At the Country View Manor nursing and rehabilitation center in Provo.
I start training next week
and will hopefully be on a consistent schedule by the time Spring semester rolls around.

But for now,
I'm going to go kick the weekend off with an oil change and getting my finger prints taken.
Oh Happy Life!

1 comment:

  1. IT WAS GOOD?!?!?! AHHH I can't wait. Literally going to pee my pants. Minus that I have a cough and might make everyone mad in the theatre. Lets discuss after I see it tonight!

    ReplyDelete