Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bridal Shower

Remember how I haven't blogged in *glup* 2 months?
But I think I have some pretty good explanations.
You know with 
getting married, 
having a dream wedding, 
honeymooning in mexico, 
moving into a darling new apartment, 
starting my last semester of college, 
and all.

Anyhow, I figured it was high time I played a little game of catchup.
Back in December, my mother-in-law, sister, and mama threw me a smashingly fun bridal shower.
Complete with brunch 
(think fresh pastries, a delectable fruit spread, yogurt bar, hot apple cider, etc.)
some of my favorite ladies,
and a pistacchio green kitchen aid.
I about died when I opened that thing.
I still salivate every time I look at it perched on my little kitchen counter!
 
It sure feels good to be back in the blogging world!
Check back soon for more life updates,
and some EXCITING new changes on my little blog.
Oh Happy Happy Life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! How cool pictures from this bridal shower!! These photos from this party are really inspiring my dear!! You know my cousin is also getting hitched very soon so I too have been seeking some references for the creative wedding shower themes. I want to host the party at one of the outdoor Chicago venues. Can help to find a good theme?

    ReplyDelete